Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Nzxt Kraken X61 Is the Fan Speed Not Changing During Stress Test

  • We hope complete of you make a great holiday season and an incredible New Year. Thanks soh much for being part of the residential district!
Noiz1212
Jun 19, 2022
59
0
4,630
0
  • #1
So I evenhanded built a new system with the Kraken. And my temps are around 21C idle.

I tried the Aida 64 stress test and under 100% load information technology's around 42C

But this is too low for my lover speeds to go high, so I wanted to test how cold I could get it, so I made a custom profile to go 100% just for examination and information technology was still 42C is that normal?

My cpu is Intel i7 6700k, no overclocking yet.

PeppermintFangs
Apr 27, 2022
376
0
10,960
71
  • #4
I just ment is IT normal that it's the corresponding when my pump and fans run slow and information technology's the same when some of them are at stuffed speed?

Are you 100% reliable that that's the case? Give notice you try again using a customised profile with an unchanging 25% fan speed?

I would say that's singular, but certainly not completely unexpected. Some cases/fans move air better than others, and it's realizable that irrespective the speed the temperature simply doesn't change.

PeppermintFangs
Apr 27, 2022
376
0
10,960
71
  • #2
I'd enjoin IT's normal. My temps max out at about 30-36c, but my close temperatures whitethorn live lower than yours (and my Mainframe is the FX-6350 overclocked to 4.2Ghz).

I wouldn't lease it headache you. 42c under 100% load is nowhere near the peril geographical zone for the 6700k.

Noiz1212
Jun 19, 2022
59
0
4,630
0
  • #3
I just ment is information technology normal that it's the same when my heart and fans tally slow and it's the aforementioned when both of them are at chockful speed?
PeppermintFangs
Apr 27, 2022
376
0
10,960
71
  • #4
I just ment is information technology normal that it's the same when my pump and fans run slow and it's the duplicate when some of them are at filled rush along?

Are you 100% sure that that's the case? Can you try again using a custom profile with an adynamic 25% fan speed?

I would say that's unaccustomed, but certainly not completely unexpected. Some cases/fans move air better than others, and IT's possible that no matter the speed the temperature simply doesn't change.

Noiz1212
Jun 19, 2022
59
0
4,630
0
  • #5
I ready-made a profile to keep it at 25% no matter the temporary worker, and it stayed at like 42, but I ran the test a little longer and it went to like 44 and in another program to 46, I then turned on my 100% fan profile and saw it going down wish 2 degrees in both program, so I guess information technology industrial plant, but I hardly think IT's a very small diffrence, maybe it's hard to see diffrence in those low temps, I'll hazard I see what happends aft I've overclocked the 6700k.
Noiz1212
Jun 19, 2022
59
0
4,630
0
  • #6
I have information technology at 4.6Ghz now and the temps seems to be around 58 on load during AIDA64 Extreme..
PeppermintFangs
Apr 27, 2022
376
0
10,960
71
  • #7
I have it at 4.6Ghz now and the temps seems to be around 58 along load during AIDA64 Uttermost..

Is that on the 100% profile?

A safe and expected heavy load temperature for the 6700k is 80c, and considering you are more than than 20c thereunder number, I'd say it's a win (especially if you'Re non using 100% on the fans). If you were expecting lower temperatures, you could always recuperate and checker your thermal paste to ensure you have optimal coverage - simply in my opinion, your Kraken is performing smashing.

Noiz1212
Jun 19, 2022
59
0
4,630
0
  • #8
Ye low-level those temps my fans wasn't even active in a higher place 40%, but I didn't test for long, I gotta stress information technology alittle longer when I get home.
Thread starter Similar threads Assembly Replies Date
L Overclocking 2
LordTimothyDexter Overclocking 1
S Overclocking 2
SPFB Overclocking 11
Classy666 Overclocking 19
P Overclocking 2
PhantomX4 Overclocking 5
H Overclocking 1
J Overclocking 6
T Overclocking 2
  • Advertizement
  • Cookies Policies
  • Privacy
  • Term &adenosine monophosphate; Conditions
  • Topics

Nzxt Kraken X61 Is the Fan Speed Not Changing During Stress Test

Source: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/nzxt-kraken-x61-temps-and-fan-speeds-question.2738073/

Post a Comment for "Nzxt Kraken X61 Is the Fan Speed Not Changing During Stress Test"